Saturday, June 2, 2012

My apologies

Today was a busy day so I did not get to write about making dinner last night as I'd promised. Because I felt like I owed a post to all zero of my readers, I have decided to leave this update and make a public to-do list about things I still need to write about.

  • Dinner last night, inspired by Food Network Magazine
  • Epic dinner tonight at my mom's friend's house
  • Crazy, funny things in Food Network Magazine
  • Something else I can't remember right now and other things that come up in the future
All right. I have nothing else to say besides the fact that I am stuffed full of homemade chocolate cake and apple pie! I also already have 26 page views and I don't know how or why. The Internet is a peculiar thing.

I shall return with more detail tomorrow - I hope. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment