Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mmm...Decorated sugar cookies

Look what I found at Epicure Gourmet Market in South Beach Friday night!

...The super duper cute Fourth of July iced cookies I've been learning so much about recently. I just had to buy the package of red, white and blue mini stars, of course. I couldn't resist once I saw them in person.

The store is clearly getting in the mood for the American holiday, but there are other adorable handcrafted cookies too! Cupcakes, snails, flowers. All very pretty and pink :)

By the way, you know how perfect-looking cookies never taste as good as they look? The ones I bought surprised me. They were sweet but subtle, not too overwhelming, especially since I think it was just after breakfast when I ate one the next morning. Such a treat.

That is all I wanted to share. Hope you enjoy this eye candy from the screen of your computer. Just a note, all Whole Foods Market stores across Florida carry them too!

P.S. I was in South Beach Friday night trying out The Meatball Joint. I might post about that in the future as well. IT WAS SO GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment